Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General
 Tech Tip Friday
 Where are the notes for the latest shows?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1029usr078198
Forum Admin

USA
333 Posts

Posted - August 10 2008 :  08:15:33  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit 1029usr078198's Homepage  Click to see 1029usr078198's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi,

We record our shows prior to broadcast. Most all the shows are done that way. I've gotten way behind on updating the forums to include the show notes each week. No surprise there. I have the actual notes, but due to several factors, we wound up airing the shows in a much different order than they were recorded. I don't know which show was aired when, so I haven't posted the notes.

I promise to catch up, but it'll take a while. I do have one that I could put up.

I've finished the library classes for now and have a whole bunch of new curricula. What I will do is to put the notes up, without linking to the audio, which isn't yet available, in the order the episodes were supposed to have aired.

While I'm here, I'm going to give glory to God for giving us some episodes in advance. On August 15th, I got sick with some bug (germ, not programming error) that's been going around. We didn't record another new show until last week (today is Sept. 5) because of it and I'm just glad we had episodes in advance to pull from so that we didn't have to have too many reruns.

Thanks,
David Anderson
"The Computer Guy"
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DAConsult Forums © 2007-2010 David Anderson Consulting Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06